Supervise and help students in grades 4-8 with homework.
Length of Service: 16 weeks beginning approximately in mid-November
Days/Hours: Wednesday 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Working with an age group helping to complete their homework
- Pass out snacks to students
- Ensure that students are safely in their seats at all times (or has permission to be out of them)
- Walk students to auditorium at 4:00 where dance program will begin
- Assist in any way needed.
- Must be patient but strict
- Must be good with children
- Must communicate well
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be proficient in academic work up to an 8th grade level