As a Village employee, you should feel confident that your health and well-being is one of our highest priorities. The Village offers eligible employees and their dependents a comprehensive, flexible benefits program.
Paid Time Off
5 days per year
Accrued at a per month rate on the first day of the month, as follows:
- Year 1 – 4 = 15 days
- Year 5 – 9 = 20 days per year
- Year 10+ = 25 days per year
Employee may carry over up to 10 days each calendar year.
11 paid holidays per year.
Accrued at a per month rate on the first of the month.
New employees are eligible for health benefits the first of the month following 60 days of employment, as follows:
- High deductible health plan
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Comprehensive dental coverage includes preventative, basic, and major care plan
- In-network vision benefit & out-of-network reimbursement plans
Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent care reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation*
- Employee Retirement Plans (403b) – tax deferred annuity & defined contribution
- Employee Assistance Program*
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability*
- Core Life Insurance*
- AD&D Insurance*
- Dependent Life Insurance*
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance*
Additional Benefits & Services
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement**
- Professional License Reimbursement
- Clinical Supervision toward Licensure
- Continuing Education Units
- Loan Forgiveness Program – (NHSC) National Health Service Corps
*Core benefits 100% company paid.
** Full-Time benefits-eligible employees.