Our Early Head Start Program provides you with parent education, child development information and learning activities with weekly home or virtual visits, using the Growing Great Kids curriculum. Home Visitors will provide resources to help you strengthen your child’s development through play and creative activities and will connect you to a wide array of community programs to support your needs.
Our team provides:
- Early childhood education and school readiness
- Themed playgroups for children and parents
- Networking and peer support with other parents
- Preschool transition support
- Field trips, training and workshops
- Access to specialists in health, mental health, nutrition and disabilities
- Parent leadership opportunities
The Village’s Early Head Start program is part of CREC Head Start.