As a Village employee, you should feel confident that your health and well-being is one of our highest priorities.
We offer eligible employees and their dependents comprehensive, flexible benefits.
Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave: 5 days per year
- Earned Leave: Accrued at a per month rate on the first day of the month, as follows:
- Year 1 – 4 = 15 days
- Year 5 – 9 = 20 days
- Year 10+ = 25 days
- Employee may carry over up to 10 days each calendar year.
- Holidays: 11 days per year.
- Sick Leave: Accrued at a per month rate on the first of the month.
New employees are eligible the first of the month following 30 days of employment, as follows:
- 2023 Open Enrollment Presentation
- 2023 Village Employee Benefits Overview
- High Deductible Health Plan
- CIGNA Open Access Plus 2500 5000 HSA Employee Benefit Summary
- CIGNA Open Access Plus 2500 5000 HSA SBC
- myCigna.com: Finding a Doctor or Dentist in our Directory is Easy
- Special Enrollment Requirements
- Welcome to CIGNA: Quick Guide
- 90 Day Prescription Fills
- Your Pharmacy Benefits
- Worker’s Compensation*
- Employee Retirement Plans (403b) – tax deferred annuity and defined contribution
- Employee Assistance Program*
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability*
Additional Benefits & Services
- Professional License Reimbursement
- Clinical Supervision toward Licensure
- Continuing Education Units
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement**
- Loan Forgiveness Program – (NHSC) National Health Service Corps
- Adoption Reimbursement
*Core benefits 100% company paid.
**Full-time benefits-eligible employees.
Job Application Frequently Asked Questions
Once you have submitted your application/resume, your information will be entered into our recruitment-tracking database for the specific position to which you applied and your background and qualifications will be reviewed based on the position. Those candidates with the overall strongest match will be contacted by the hiring manager for phone and/or face to face interviews.
How do I know you have received my application?
Once you have finished the application process you should receive an email confirmation for each position that you have applied for. If you do not receive it, be sure to check your spam folder and also ensure that you have entered the correct e-mail address when applying.
Once my application has been submitted, how long will the screening process take? Should I call to check the status of my application?
Each department has its own distinct timeline for filling a particular opening and conducts its screening accordingly. While it is our goal to fill positions immediately, some searches may last several weeks.
* Please note: sometimes we receive hundreds of resumes for one posting and we may stop screening resumes if we feel we have an ample amount of qualified candidates to consider. Your application remains active for 90 days for any position you apply for, in the event we need to continue the screening process.
How long do positions stay open for?
Our positions stay open until we find the right person for the position.