Our walk-in Urgent Crisis Center (UCC) provides outpatient services for children and teens who are experiencing an urgent mental or behavioral health crisis, including:
- Thoughts of suicide or self-injury
- Feelings of depression, anxiety or hopelessness
- Out-of-control behaviors
- Substance misuse
- Any mental health crisis
No appointment or referral is necessary.
While at the UCC, trained staff will:
- Provide crisis stabilization support
- Complete a comprehensive mental health assessment
- Work with your family to develop a safety plan
- Connect your child directly to additional services
This program is not an Emergency Department. If a youth needs immediate medical attention, call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest hospital.
There are no beds in the UCC. Our goal is to deescalate the crisis, complete the evaluation and connect you to services in under 24 hours.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 11:00pm
Phone: (860) 297-0520