Our Early Childhood Consultation Partnership provides you with relationship-based consultation services to help manage your child’s behavior and improve their success at school. You’ll collaborate with directors, teachers, support staff and consultants on a range of interventions from brief phone consultations to intensive center-based consultations. Services include:
- In-daycare/school services
- Six weeks of consultation with your child’s teachers
- Action plans to help you learn new skills to cope with day-to-day challenges
- Recommendations/referrals to other resources
- Two or more additional support visits to help implement an action plan at home and in the classroom
This program is funded by the Connecticut State Department of Children and Families and Connecticut Office of Early Childhood.