Lunch Break With The Village is hosted by Yvette Young, The Village’s AVP of Programs and Advocacy. On this episode, Yvette was joined by Dr. Scott MacGregor, Psy D, Clinical Psychologist at The Village.
- What is a normal response to stress during a pandemic?
- What do anxiety and depression look like normally?
- Are there differences in their presentation among men and women, adults and children?
- What are common things people can do to help combat anxiety and depression?
- What are signs that a person should come in to the Village or another community mental health center?